Creature Comforts Pet CPCR and First Aid Courses
It is the FIRST thing you do when a dog or cat is injured or ill to prevent further injury and to reduce pain until you can reach veterinary care.
Only 1 out of 10 pets will be lucky enough NOT to experience and emergency in their lifetime, but 25% more could be saved if their human preformed just one pet first aid technique prior to getting to veterinary care!
A priority at Creature Comforts is to teach pet parents and professionals how to rescue Rover or help Fluffy feel better before they reach their vet.
I have been certified as an instructor by Denise Fleck, The Pet Safety Crusader, who has taught 30,000 humans life saving skills for animals. You can see her credentials at www.PetSafetyCrusader.com
- Muzzling, Safe Approach and Restraint
- How to Find Your Pet’s Pulse, Respiration, CRT
- Down on all Fours for Pet Safety
- What to do for: Bloat, Burns, Choking, Constipation, Diarrhea, Drowning, Frostbite, Heat Stroke, Poisoning & Seizures, Shock, Snake Bites, Upset Tummies & More
- Rescue Breathing and CPCR (Cardio-Pulmonary-Cerebral-Resusitation)
- Bandaging and Splinting Techniques
- How to put together and use the items in your First Aid Kit
Upcoming Classes: TBA
Cost Includes 8 hours of instruction, 72-page Pet First Aid and CPR Quick Reference Book, build your own Pet First Aid Kit, and a Certificate of Completion!
Each class is 2 hours per week for 4 weeks
Choose either Saturdays 9-11am or Thursdays 5:30-7:30pm
Only $189 per person! (Includes first aid kit and book)
Class Start dates: Saturdays or Thursdays
February 3rd or 1st
March 2nd or 7th
April 6th or 4th
May 4th or 2nd
June 1st or 6th
July 6th or 4th
Aug 3rd or 1st
Sept 7th or 5th
Oct 5th or 3rd
Contact Creature Comforts at (360)643-1323 to sign up for classes or if you would like to schedule a class for your organization!