Creature Comforts offers a relaxing Cat Hotel with spacious kennels and maximum time out of kennels in a living room setting with supervision, play and cuddling.
Safety and well being are our priorities. Pet CPR and First Aid Certified Extensive first aid kit
I am so grateful to have found Theresa and Creature Comforts Cat Hotel and Pet Sitting. Not only does she take the best care possible of my two male cats ( Cooper & Raven) she also gives me Peace of Mind knowing that my cats are with her when I travel outside of the country. The Cat Hotel is top notch. The kennels are so much bigger than I thought they would be, and the facility could not be better. My cats are both indoor and outdoor cats but do not seem to mind one bit being at the Cat Hotel. Again thank goodness I found her and look forward to traveling a lot more now that I know she is my backup. Thank You Theresa for being you and thanks for what you do, you are so appreciated. S.D.
Loving care in a home like setting to insure the maximum comfort of your friend. Lots of time out of kennels for interaction, socialization, play, and cuddling.
Spacious kennels with separate litter area attached. Ventilation system for the litter areas to prevent the spread of disease. Vaccination requirements to keep everyone healthy. Individual storage for your kitty’s personal items.
A clean kitchen area for food preparation including refrigerator for medication or food. Experience medicating with compassion. New, recyclable food dishes are used for each feeding to prevent disease spread. Providing regular feedings with owner provided food to keep diet the same as home. (Raw food – freeze dried only)
Cat Hotel Policies
- Cats must have proof of current vaccination for FVRCP, Rabies, and Feline leukemia
- Cats must be flea free and free from any respiratory diseases
- If your stay is cancelled within 7 days of your scheduled stay, you are still responsible for paying for your stay.
- Carriers to remain at facility, in case of emergency
- We ask all owners to bring their own food in a sealed container, i.e. zip lock bag or small storage container.
- Personal bedding and toys must be washable and clearly labeled.