It’s where cats go for a little R&R while you are away!
Creature Comforts offers a relaxing Cat Hotel with spacious kennels and maximum time out of kennels in a living room setting with supervision, play and cuddling.
Safety, well being, and a relaxing atmosphere are our priorities. Pet CPR and First Aid Certified, Extensive first aid kit
I am so grateful to have found Theresa and Creature Comforts Cat Hotel and Pet Sitting. Not only does she take the best care possible of my two male cats ( Cooper & Raven) she also gives me Peace of Mind knowing that my cats are with her when I travel outside of the country. The Cat Hotel is top notch. The kennels are so much bigger than I thought they would be, and the facility could not be better. My cats are both indoor and outdoor cats but do not seem to mind one bit being at the Cat Hotel. Again thank goodness I found her and look forward to traveling a lot more now that I know she is my backup. Thank You Theresa for being you and thanks for what you do, you are so appreciated. S.D.
Kitten Comfort Special
Get your youngster comfortable at Creature Comforts, so you will have an easy and happy option for future travel!
This is a chance to bring your 4 months – 1 year old kitten to Creature Comforts for a short stay so they can get comfortable and familiar with staying. Once kittens have a good first experience boarding here it will be easier on them, and you!, to bring them in the future for your travel needs.
2 nights stay for just $10 per night!
Loving care in a home like setting to insure the maximum comfort of your friend. Lots of time out of kennels for interaction, socialization, play, and cuddling.
Spacious kennels with separate litter area attached. Ventilation system for the litter areas to prevent the spread of disease. Vaccination requirements to keep everyone healthy. Individual storage for your kitty’s personal items.
A clean kitchen area for food preparation including refrigerator for medication or food. Experience medicating with compassion. New, recyclable food dishes are used for each feeding to prevent disease spread. Providing regular feedings with owner provided food to keep diet the same as home. (Raw food – freeze dried only)
Cat Hotel Policies
- Cats must have proof of current vaccination for FVRCP, Rabies.
- Feline Leukemia required for outdoor cats only.
- Cats must be flea free and free from any respiratory diseases.
- Payment in full is required at drop off.
- If your stay is cancelled within 7 days of your scheduled stay, you are still responsible for paying for your stay.
- Carriers to remain at facility, in case of emergency
- We ask all owners to bring their own food in a sealed container, i.e. zip lock bag or small storage container. Raw food – Freeze dried only.
- Personal bedding and toys must be washable and clearly labeled.